Wednesday, October 31, 2007

"She said, I think I'll go to Boston..."

Jennifer and I are going to Boston next weekend! A little last minute, yes. Jen has next week off of work and wants desperately to get out of here. She said she'd love to explore the city and see Matt... and I said, well, sure!

We're leaving Wednesday night after I get off of work and will fly back early Monday morning so I can work all day and then go to class.

I will have to work my tail off for the next week to get everything done; it's not the best time of the month for me to get away.

On that note, back to work I go!

3 comments:

Stephie said...

Yay for fun trips! Dang, Boston is far, lol. But I know you will have a great time. :) We have a guy at my school from there who has the neatest accent, at least to me. I am so jealous!

T. Brandon Lane said...

hey paco. The show was called "the last 5 years. http://www.geocities.com/jason_robert_brown/l5yny.html

T. Brandon Lane said...

that should say html at the end of that address