Monday, January 26, 2009

I just need to get into a groove.

Writing observations, thoughts, stories, dreams, goals.

I just need to hit a groove.


listening to: leith & kindsay.
Love those guys. Such harmonies.
Sounds like: a marriage.
Love it.


I bought a 2009 moleskine with a page for each of the 365 days. It is supposed to give me motivation to write daily. I love writing, documenting, expressing... usually lack the time, energy and reflective attitude. It's exciting thinking about what these pages will be filled with in the coming year. oh, the expectation. I hope for more laughter than tears. But as Job says "should we accept only good things from the hand of God and never anything bad?”

blessed be the name. teach me to truly worship.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ummm, wow!
didn't know you were blogging again!
YAY!

i hope the moleskine is GREAT for you this year.