Saturday, April 04, 2009

My work is now 3.3 miles from my new home. Yay!

My room is slowly coming together. Boxes of books and kitchen supplies are still floating around. This is probably the biggest room I have ever inhabited. My furniture is dwarfed in its bright cheery walls with two sides of windows. The brightness and sunshine feel good.

This morning Dave, Gus, Rocky, and I took a 3.5 round trip walk to Walmart and back. My sedentary lifestyle is showing... I can feel it in my feet, legs, and back. How sad! But we are going to get in shape! I have printed out a "Couch to 5k" running and walking program for us.

My two roommates and I are spending the warm, sunny afternoon tinkering around the house and napping.

Perfect.

Tonight Dave & I are getting dressed up to go out to eat. It's our 6 month-iversary!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely.

LaurenW said...

natalie! i can't thank you enough for looking at the photos! seriously! and you KNOW i would love to photograph you - wedding or just for fun! gosh, i would just love to see you in general :) and i think i have a habit of looking at strangers' wedding photos, so i know what you mean but i thoroughly enjoy it! it's just the beauty, i think. happy 6 month anniversary - that is so exciting! write more so i have more life updates on you...heh heh :)